EMMA: Mom, do you want me to grow up and get married?
ME: Yes.
EMMA: Why?
ME: Because, being married is wonderful.
EMMA: Well, I don't want to get married.
ME: Why not? Don't you want to have a darling husband like I have Daddy?
EMMA: No.
ME: Why not?
EMMA: Because. I just can lift my own heavy things.
9 comments:
Ha! That is so cute. It is nice to have a strong husband who can do things like put furniture together and lift things.
That's really cute. I'll have to keep that in mind. I can lift my own heavy things so why would I need a husband?!?! I love reading your blog, but really I just want to see you. Can we please get together or could I maybe just stop by one day?
Well more power to her. That is awesome!!
Oh Emma -- she is so darn cute! I love, love, love her darling and sweet sassy personality!
Oh Emma -- she is so darn cute! I love, love, love her darling and sweet sassy personality!
Oops. That is really Kaedi, and not Marc. And apparently I'm a little trigger happy when it comes to clicking enter. Sorry!
She is so funny. I love the mind of little people.
So, who is this other Aubrey who is writing on your blog? It confused me for a moment because I was pretty sure that I hadn't read this post on your blog yet.
Anyway, cute comments from Emma. I hope that our husbands know that while they surely do come in handy for lifting heavy things, they are good for so many other wonderful things as well!
Your kids are freaking AWESOME! I am laughing so hard now that I am crying. :-D
Post a Comment